1. Leave office, which by the way, was one- hundred and fifty-seven degrees, to go home for lunch.
2. Change into cooler clothes… meaning scan closet, or rather dig into the deep, dark, spider-ridden corners for clothes not seen since last August.
3. Make decision to wear clothes that you can run to the mountains in after work.
4. Call your codependent hiking friend and tell her to meet you at the trail head at 5pm. (FYI she came from a funeral… No lie…*silently crossing myself* )
5. Get to trail, get rained on, smell the pines!
Looks like the sun came through a bit for you!
Yes! It was perfect!